Steve Sims EA llc


Announcements and Updates

Are you exempt from paying California Personal Income Tax? Read How....Read When!

California does not tax your income if you:

    •    Are an enrolled member of a federally recognized California Indian tribe, and live in your tribe’s Indian country, and earn or receive reservation source income from the same Indian country in which you live and are an enrolled tribal member.

    •    Are an active duty U.S. military service member who receives military pay and you are stationed in California with orders to live outside Indian country.

    •    Are a retired military service member who receives a military pension and you are residing on your tribe’s reservation.

    •    Live outside California and receive per capita income from California sources (the federal government taxes per capita income no matter where you reside).

Click this link for more: