Do you know where you stand with the IRS? View your account and payment history.
If you're an individual taxpayer, you can use this tool to view:
- Your payoff amount, updated for the current calendar day
- The balance for each tax year for which you owe
- Up to 18 months of your payment history
- Key information from your current tax year return as originally filed.
Once you have viewed your information, you can:
- Select an electronic payment option
- Go directly to Get Transcript without having to log in again
- Your balance will update no more than once every 24 hours, usually overnight.
- Allow 1 to 3 weeks for payments to appear in the payment history.
This tool is available during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. ET
- Saturday, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET
- Sunday, 6 p.m. to midnight ET
This tool is not an actual transcript of your account and does not reflect your overall tax filing responsibilities. If you have not filed a return for a tax year that you are required to file, it may not be reflected here.
Click here for more information: