2017 - successful client representation resolving issues with the California Franchise Tax Board
During 2017 Steve Sims EA, LLC was successful in resolving issues on behalf of clients in several areas. We resolve issues for individuals, business entities, as well as consult with accounting and law firms needing a California Franchise Tax Board policy, procedure or subject matter expert. Following are a few issues that we successfully resolved:
- Audit Defense.
- Filing Enforcement request for a California tax return.
- Return of funds levied by the Franchise Tax Board.
- Negotiate a successful payment arrangement.
- Expert witness on behalf of a client charged with Criminal Tax Evasion (Dismissed).
- Expert witness on behalf of law firm seeking Attorneys Fees from FTB (Awarded).
- Consultation on making the decision to pay the additional tax due or appeal.
No firm can guarantee successful results when representing clients before any government tax agency, we do not make that claim here. There have been numerous consultations where my recommendation was to settle, pay the notice or make arrangements to pay over time.
Click here for more information:
Click here to schedule a consultation: