Received a Notice of State Income Tax Due from the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) and don’t believe you owe? Who ya gonna call?
For best results.....Contact Steve Sims EA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my website at: www.stevesimsea.com
- 32 Years of experience working at the FTB
- Retired (FTB) after 7 years as the Taxpayer’s Rights Advocate
- Two years Big Four (KPMG) experience as the California Income Tax subject matter expert
- Nationally recognized Speaker on California Income Taxes
- I know stuff....(Smile)
Schedule your 15 minute consultation at no cost for me to determine if I can help. Give me the facts, resist the urge to hold back key facts, “tell the truth and shame the devil” and I will have a very good idea if I can help.
Information from the California Franchise Tax Board
Why did I receive this notice?
The FTB issues a Notice of State Income Tax Due when you have a balance due for personal income tax.
What does the notice contain?
• Payment voucher: Mail the voucher with your payment.
• Account Balance Summary: Specific details of your balance due.
I Agree with the Change
• You don't need to contact the FTB
• Update your records
• Pay any balance due
◦ Web Pay
I Don't Agree with the Change
• Your notice
• Any relevant tax documents
• Proof of payment (e.g. cancelled check, transaction number, etc.)
• Your name, address, and social security number
Save Time (Optional)
• Upload any supporting documents to your MyFTB account.
• Chat (MyFTB Account)
Click on this link for more information: